What Are Some of The Effects of Consuming Sugar?
Sugar is involved in, and even the direct cause of, many issues such as:
- Weight gain
- Insulin resistance
- Foggy thinking
- Difficulty concentrating
- Sudden rising and falling of energy levels
- Yeast infections
- Interference in mineral absorption
- Tooth decay and Gum disease
- Upsetting the delicate balance of the flora of the gut
- Sleep Disruption
- Increase appetite causing you to eat even more
But wait, there’s more! Studies show that sugar can be linked to depression and anxiety too.Â Hopefully this is enough to raise awareness and initiate a desire to eliminate sugar from the diet.